Lucrezia Borgia's Salon

An Atlanta woman's thoughts on random topics like relationships, politics, religion, food, wine, music, art, and pop culture.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ronald Reagan

Today is the 25th anniversary of Ronald W. Reagan's inauguration as the 40th President of the United States, so in honor of him and the principles and ideals he loved and so ably and admirably communicated and defended, I'm posting this website.

Check out this one and this one as well.

Yeah, I know all my libby buds are sitting there gagging but you already know how much I love this man and I want to show some 'spect to his memory. You know I wouldn't bitch if you had a blog and posted stuff for your own heroes I disagree with, so just breathe and let the feeling pass. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home