Lucrezia Borgia's Salon

An Atlanta woman's thoughts on random topics like relationships, politics, religion, food, wine, music, art, and pop culture.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Rags to Bitches - "Worst-Dressed" Critic Richard Blackwell Dies



Even as a kid, I read this guy's Worst-Dressed list with great relish ... his catty comments always made me laugh and forget my worries for a while, because even when I was in my awkward stage and other kids were making fun of me, I could always comfort myself with the thought that hey, at least I wasn't Sharon Stone and Blackwell had just dubbed me an "over-the-hill Cruella DeVille" to the Hollywood media ...

As revealed by Blackwell in his autobio Rags to Bitches, he spent his troubled childhood as a truant, thief and prostitute. Which goes to show you that when he asserted that a Hollywood star looked like a hooker, he knew what he was talking about!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home