Lucrezia Borgia's Salon

An Atlanta woman's thoughts on random topics like relationships, politics, religion, food, wine, music, art, and pop culture.

Monday, September 20, 2004

The Latest on the Wee Wee War ...

Well, this weekend was a *bit* better. Friday night W2 was very good in terms of not hissing or trying to attack The Boyfriend or me, and spent the night with us in my bedroom with no incident. No attacking us in the bed or nailing either one of us with claws and fangs as we slept - in fact, he was a complete angel pie, purring and licking me when I petted him. However, he was extremely nervous and washed himself every five minutes ALL night long, which kept us up all night, because when he washes himself he makes these really loud SMACK SMACK SMACK noises which can be heard in the next room. By dawn we were both quite irritated, The Boyfriend mumbled "F*cking cat" and I snapped a stuffed animal at W2 to get him to stop washing himself or at least get off the damn bed and let us sleep if he wasn't going to sleep himself, which I felt bad about because I didn't want W2 to feel like he couldn't sleep with me any more. He hissed at me and I had to snap the stuffed bunny at him 3 times before he stopped hissing and jumped off the bed and went somewhere else. The rest of the weekend he pretty much hid from us, but this morning he hissed at The Boyfriend again and out came the towel and more snapping of W2 until he stopped hissing and backed down.

Normally W2 has the same sleep schedule as I do, and sleeps when I sleep and is awake when I'm awake, and I never have a problem with him keeping me up. But this was my first night back at home in nearly 3 days, I'd been waiting out Hurricane Ivan at The Boyfriend's place and had left W2 at my place by himself. So I suspect he had been seriously wigged out by the hurricane and my absence during the hurricane, and his sleep schedule got all messed up because I wasn't there to "cue" him.

Yeah, I know, stop making excuses for W2 and being such a freakin' enabler.

Last night The Boyfriend/Marlboro Man revealed to a friend of mine who was inquiring on the progress made in the W2 War that he has shot cats on his family's ranch for lesser offenses than what W2 has committed. Lovely!
[sigh]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home