Lucrezia Borgia's Salon

An Atlanta woman's thoughts on random topics like relationships, politics, religion, food, wine, music, art, and pop culture.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Don't hate on Jude ...

OK, I'm the first to admit that I never thought Jude Law was a Babius Maximus, he makes my teeth itch and I think he's a cad, but ... taking pics of Jude or any man in the nude, then plastering those pics all over the 'bloids and proceeding to make fun of his (seemingly) small ween is going just a bit too far. C'mon, people. That's just a bit below the belt. So to speak.

If you haven't seen these infamous pics yet and are dying of curiosity to see Jude's twig n' berries, go here to see and judge for yourself whether all those cackling Eurotabloid journalists are right.

I, personally, am very reluctant to opine on the matter, but opine I shall. On the surface, it's quite possible that Jude may blow my Donger Theory right out of the water. Look at that thatch, I woulda thought he'd have more meat to go with that nice thatch. But hey, for all we know, Judie could be a grow-er, not a show-er. So don't hate on Jude, dude.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home